- Games and Sports.
- Cultural Activities - Dance, Music, Dramatics.
- Drawing, Painting, Craft.
- Essay, Debate, Quiz competitions.
- Chart and Album Making.
- Making working models of Science, Computer & Commerce.
- Annual functions & Annual Sports Day.
- Facilites of a well equipped library with books on various subjects,
encyclopaedias and periodicals are available for students from class
II to XII. In the pre-primary & primary classes, picture reading & story
telling form a regular feature of instruction.
- Laboratory facilities are available for Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The Computer Centre provides an adequate number of computers with
latest features to impart computer education from class 'V' onwards.
- Large & Spacious playgrounds are available with facilities for Football,
Cricket, Badminton, etc.
- T.V. & Video/ Other Audio Visual equipment are also available to
screen educational and socially relevant programmes for children.
- The school provides transport to the student. A fleet of buses carry
the student to & from the school. Rickshaws are also provided on certain
routes where bus cannot ply.
Facilities for Pre-Primary
- Mini Zoo, Aquariums & Sand pits.
- A separate playground with swings, slides, merry-go-round, jungles-gym,
- Puppet Shows.
- Doll house & Toy Section.
- Camel & Pony Riding.
- Computer & Video games, Cartoon films, etc.